If you have more than 10 employees it’s time to consider outsourcing and automating your entire payroll & HR process.
With more than 15,000 different tax codes, garnishments, benefits deductions, PTO, and the never ending changes in rules and regulations, keeping up to date is nearly impossible. It is also costly if you make a mistake and no small business owner wants to pay fees and penalties that could be easily avoided. Industry averages show a third of all U.S businesses are fined for incorrect payroll processing each year. With Simpay’s Payroll and HCM software, all the work is done for you.
Automated payroll systems routinely spot 250 or more common mistakes before the first payroll even happens, saving you headaches today and down the road. You’ll be able to view upwards of 400 different reports keeping critical information at your fingertips. Setting up payroll properly, right from the get go is simple and easy and once it’s done, you can basically let it run on auto-pilot, letting you get back to doing what you do best, which is running your business..
An automated payroll system doesn’t just take care of weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly payroll runs. They also take care of distributing, filing and reporting taxes with ease.
Penalties and fees aren’t the only benefit of a payroll program. The American Payroll Association (APA) estimates automation reduces overall payroll costs by as much as 80% annually. That’s a lot of money in your bank account, working for you, instead of paying for payroll costs.
Here’ what you get when you automate payroll:
- Post-tax reports, payroll registers, post-payroll reports and general ledgers in real-time, all from a single system.
- Real-time payroll processing allows you to input data, make changes, run reports and submit payroll online, when it’s easy and convenient for you.
- Complete tax and wage garnishment processing services providing you with all pay options, filing taxes and reports, posting garnishments, and managing any third party programs on your behalf.
- Access to unlimited number of benefit providers, benefit plans, company assets, education, skills and organizational positions, from basic demographic information and emergency contacts, to full benefits management functions and regulatory requirement paperwork, such as W-4 or I-9.
- Simple interfaces for your employees, so they’ll feel comfortable using the system. They can track their own payroll, deductions, benefits, and PTO.
- Support QuickBooks Online integration as well as integrations for hundreds of other accounting software systems.
- A self-service payroll document library that was built to provide employees secured 24/7 self-service access to manage their demographic information, review and print paycheck stubs and/or direct deposit advice stubs, review reports specific to them, and manage and view W-2 information.
Simpay’s Essential Payroll & HR software simplifies payroll, onboarding, and ongoing employee management with an easy to use cloud-based platform. It’s a single-source solution with one database and one employee record making it simple for you and your employees to get the information you need.
Our cloud-based system ensures you have automatic updates to compliance requirements.
Contact Simpay for a quick and easy consultation and demonstration.